December 10, 2020
Flow Reading Fluency Digital is a subdivision of Got to Teach, LLC (DBA Teacher Thrive). Flow Reading Fluency Digital (hereinafter referred to as FRFD) provides its services on any website under its control accessed by you, subject to the following
Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us at any time. Your use of the website and its materials constitutes
your agreement to all such terms, conditions, policies, and notices (the “Agreement”).
1. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act [15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-6506]
- Schools and districts can use FRFD without sharing any students' personal data other than their first and last names. Teachers will set up student accounts within FRFD and, in lieu of first and last names, may use abbreviations/initials or student ID numbers.
- In addition to student names, the teachers will also enter a password and email address for each student.
- Student email addresses are strictly used for administrative purposes (e.g. resetting passwords).
- FRFD never corresponds (nor has the capability to communicate) with students via email, site messaging, or the like.
- All data entered by the teachers is fully encrypted and secured. FRFD site administrators NEVER have access to any student data.
- Under no circumstances does FRFD request that students enter any personal data or information.
- Under no circumstances does FRFD use student data for commercial purposes.
- Only teachers have access to the fully encrypted data of their students.
- FRFD employs the highest of industry-standard security practices, such as SSL encryption.
- Data is retained only for education purposes (e.g., assess and monitor, guided instruction).
- FRFD has signed the Pledge to Safeguard Student Privacy. Learn more here.
- At any time, parents have the right to contact FRFD to remove and or delete ALL student data.
2. Collection of Information from Teachers & School Districts
FRFD does not collect any personal information about teachers or administrators unless they voluntarily provide it. However, teachers and administrators may need to provide certain personal information when they elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include:
- registering for an account on our Site;
- sending us an email message;
- submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. FRFD may use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you about services and/or products you have requested from us.
Teachers and administrators may opt-out of FRFD email communications at any time by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
3. Third-Party Sharing
FRFD does not sell, rent, or lease any of its user data (e.g., names, email addresses, etc.) to third parties.
FRFD may, from time to time, contact teachers and administrators on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. FRFD may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to FRFD, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
FRFD may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FRFD or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of FRFD;and/or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FRFD, or the public.
4. Cookie/Tracking Technology
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Aggregate tracking information is not installed or utilized on ANY pages of our platform that are accessible to children in accordance with COPPA.
Aggregate cookie and tracking information on specific pages of our website, that are only accessible to adults/purchasers of the program, may be shared with third parties and utilized for commercial purposes. These third parties include Facebook® and Google Tag Manager ®.
5. Legal Obligations to Disclose Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- investigating fraud that has already taken place. The information is NOT provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
6. Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt-out of further mailings.
FRFD secures data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. FRFD will store and process data in accordance with industry best practices. This includes appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure data from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use. FRFD will provide prompt notification to you in the event of a security or privacy incident.
FRFD is fully hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) servers, a highly secure and robust cloud computing infrastructure. AWS has instituted a Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Compliance Program. You can read about it here.
FRFD utilizes an SSL protocol that securely encrypts all data being transmitted between your web browser and our servers. We regularly implement security patches and upgrades to our software and to the 3rd party software we utilize.
FRFD strives to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control;and
- security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
7. Contact Us
FRFD welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that FRFD has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
Got to Teach, LLC
18124 Wedge Parkway #2042
Reno, Nevada 89511